- All students can learn and achieve to high standards throughout their lives.
- All students can become expert learners.
- Social-emotional well-being is essential for academic learning.
- Learners and their educators are highly diverse and require flexible supports.
- Collaboration among educators across disciplines and roles is essential.
- All students need and deserve a safe physical and emotional learning environment.
- Relationships are the foundation for growth and success
Nationally recognized district of choice that embraces all students and prepares them to grow and thrive for their future.
In cooperation with our community, we will:
- Become a Professional Learning Community (PLC) improving student achievement by providing equitable experiences and opportunities for all students.
- Create systemic and purposeful innovation opportunities to develop critical thinkers.
- Support student well-being, mental wellness, and the whole child (healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged).