Fees & Payment
2022-2023: The registration deposit is $150 for full-day students and $75 for half-day students. This is a non-refundable deposit. The program fees are as follows.
|Program||Annual Cost||Supplies Fee||Snack Fee|
(M, T, W, R, F)
(M, T, W, R, F)
(M, W, F)
* These options are only for families of students with IEPs who elect to pay for additional program days.
Community Preschool payments may be paid annually (due August 1, 2022) or monthly (on the 1st of each month). A bi-monthly option is available (see below). We accept cash, check, money order, credit card or parents can sign up for automatic electronic payments. (Automatic electronic payments are highly encouraged.) You will be asked to designate your preferred payment schedule when you make your first payment. The cost breakdown for annual, monthly, and bi-weekly payments can be found below. As a reminder, the bi-weekly option is only available when using automated electronic payments. Please contact our school office at (317) 544-6700 with questions about fee payments.
- Cash payments: Parents may pay with cash by visiting the school office. There is a convenient lock-box on the wall where payments can be placed. Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on the envelope.
- Check payments: Parents paying with a check can place the payment in the secure lock box on the office wall. Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on the envelope. Please make the check payable to White Oak Early Learning Center. A NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged for all returned checks, in addition to replacement funds for the returned check. You may also place the check in an envelope and send to school with your child. Please make sure the envelope states your child’s name and the teacher’s name.
- Money Order payments: Parents paying with a money order (payable to White Oak Early Learning Center) can be placed in the secure lock box in the office. Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on the envelope.
- Credit Card payments: Parents paying with credit card can visit the school office between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm to make a credit card payment in person. Credit card payments may also be made over the phone. Automatic payments can also be established using a credit card. Please see E-Fund directions below.
- Automatic Electronic payments: E-funds online payments (includes e-check/banking account information and credit cards) can be established as monthly payments (due the 1st of each month) OR bi-weekly (due the 1st & 15th of each month). Detailed instructions can be found below. (ACSC Employees can have bi-weekly payments deducted from their payroll. Please contact us to discuss.)
If a payment is not received within two business days of the established and agreed-upon due date, a past-due notification will be submitted via Parent Square. Payments not received by 3:15 pm on the fifth business day of the established and agreed-upon due date will be considered late; and may be subject to a collection fee and or dismissal from the program.
Supply and snack fees statements will be issued August 19. These fees are due upon receipt.
Annual payment due August 1, 2022.
- Community FULL DAY: $6,395.16
- Community HALF DAY 5 Day Program (M-F): $3,525.00
Monthly payments due the 1st of each month (or the first business day), starting Aug. 1, 2022.
- Community FULL DAY: $639.52
- Community HALF DAY 5 Day Program (M-F): $352.50
Bi-Weekly payments may be made by automated electronic funds only and are due the 1st and 15th of each month (or the first business day closest to the due date), starting Aug. 1, 2022.
- Community FULL DAY: $319.76
- Community HALF DAY 5 Day Program (M-F): $176.25