Fees & Payment
The registration deposit is $150 for full-day students and $75 for half-day students. This amount is subtracted from the annual cost. The program fees for community preschool are as follows.
|Full-Day (M, T, W, R, F)||$6,395||$60|
|Half-Day (M, T, W, R, F)||$3,525||$40|
|Half-Day (M, W, F)||$2,085||$30|
|Half-Day (T, R)||$1,365||$30|
Community Preschool payments may be paid annually (due August 2, 2021) or monthly (on the 1st of each month). A bi-monthly option is available (see below). We accept cash, check, money order, credit card or parents can sign up for automatic electronic payments. You will be asked to designate your preferred payment schedule when you make your first payment. The cost breakdown for annual, monthly, and bi-weekly payments can be found below. As a reminder, the bi-weekly option is only available when using automated electronic payments.
- Cash payments: Parents may pay with cash by visiting the school office. There is a convenient lock-box on the wall where payments can be placed. Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on the envelope.
- Check payments: Parents paying with a check can place the payment in the secure lock box on the office wall.Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on the envelope. Please make the check payable to White Oak Early Learning Center. A NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged for all returned checks, in addition to replacement funds for the returned check. You may also place the check in an envelope and send to school with your child. Please make sure the envelope states your child’s name and the teacher’s name.
- Money Order payments: Parents paying with a money order (payable to White Oak Early Learning Center) can be placed in the secure lock box in the office. Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on the envelope.
- Credit Card payments: Parents paying with credit card can visit the school office between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm to make a credit card payment in person. Credit card payments may also be made over the phone. Automatic payments can also be established using a credit card. Please see E-Fund directions below.
- Automatic Electronic payments: E-funds online payments (includes e-check/banking account information and credit cards) can be established as monthly payments (due the 1st of each month) OR bi-weekly (due the 1st & 15th of each month). Detailed instructions can be found below. (ACSC Employees can have bi-weekly payments deducted from their payroll. Please contact Amy Allison, the WO ELC treasurer to discuss.)
If a payment is not received within two business days of the established and agreed-upon due date, a past-due notification will be submitted via Parent Square. Payments not received by 4:45 pm on the fifth business day of the established and agreed-upon due date will be considered late; and may be subject to a collection fee.
- E-Check payments= $1 per transaction
- Credit Cards= $2.65 per $100 (i.e. $138.02 would be a $5.30 transaction fee)
To Access E-funds/Create Account
- Go to: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55385/
- OR Go to: www.avon-schools.org
- Parents Icon (above picture line)
- E-Funds Info Icon
- To create a new user account go to “Create an Account” and enter your contact information then hit “Create Account.” (Note: if you get an error creating an account or adding a student, it may be browser related)
- To add students, go to “Manage Students” and enter your child’s/children’s last name and full phone number on-file (i.e. 317-111-5555) or their student number
- To enter banking or credit/debit card information, go to “Payment Settings” and “Payment Methods.” You will
- be able to set up recurring payments, if you choose to do so.
- Please Note: You should print your receipt from E-funds. You will also be sent a notice of payment to your email account. You will be able to contact E-funds directly from your e-mail confirmation if you have any concerns or comments regarding payment or your account. You may also contact e-funds by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Make Payments
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Select “Student Fees”
- Click the arrow next to the child you are paying for (You’ll see the amount due)
- Full Payments:
- Select blue “Add All Fees” button at the bottom of the list
- As fees are added to the cart the “Student Fee Total” total will increase
- If you decide to make a partial payment instead, Go to “Cart,” on the right side of the screen, and click the “X” next to the fee being removed.
To Make a Partial Payment
- Click on Fee being paid
- Select “Add to Cart”
- To remove a fee from payment, Go to “Cart,” on the right side of the screen, and click the “X” next to the fee being removed.
To add more than one student payment, click “Back to Students” at the top of the page.
When you’re finished adding fees, select “Begin Checkout” and go through the process.
Important Note: The one-time fee, designated on the above chart, will be due September 1, 2021.
Annual payment due August 2, 2021.
- Community FULL DAY: $6,395.00
- Community HALF DAY 5 Day Program (M-F): $3,525.00
- Community HALF DAY 3 Day Program (M,W,F): $2,085.00
- Community HALF DAY 2 Day Program (T, Th): $1,365.00
Monthly payments due the 1st of each month (or the first business day), starting Aug. 2, 2021.
- Community FULL DAY: $639.50
- Community HALF DAY 5 Day Program (M-F): $352.50
- Community HALF DAY 3 Day Program (M,W,F): $208.50
- Community HALF DAY 2 Day Program (T, Th): $136.50
Bi-Weekly payments may be made by automated electronic funds only and are due the 1st and 15th of each month (or the first business day closest to the due date), starting Aug. 2, 2021.
- Community FULL DAY: $319.75
- Community HALF DAY 5 Day Program (M-F): $176.25
- Community HALF DAY 3 Day Program (M,W,F): $104.25
- Community HALF DAY 2 Day Program (T, Th): $68.25